Sunday, March 8, 2009

My "Bucket List" before leaving the US:


Time is flying here in Nashville. So I wrote a list of things I want to do before I leave. Kinda like a bucket-list, minus the whole “before I die” part. I thought I would share them with you.

1) Red Velvet Cupcake with a whipper-snapper center. I wish we had Hey, Cupcake! in Nashville. (I had a cupcake on Friday. Although delicious, it wasn't from Hey, Cupcake!)

2) A sweet tea with my mom. (She brewed me up a perfect pitcher of sweet tea on Saturday.)

3) Jalapeño Cheddar Poppers...this is really an excuse to go to Sonic (Yum...had 3 poppers on Tuesday.)

4) A bath, since there is just a shower in my future Turkish home (Check!)

5) A great hamburger grilled by my dad. (He grilled a bleu cheese burger for me on Friday night.)

6) A long game of Frisbee with Maycie (The weather in TN was rainy, so I had to make this game a short one.)

7) Worshipping (in English) with other Believers. (I attended church with my family on Sunday morning.)

8) Eat lunch with my sister, Shannon, at her work. (My mom and I went to her school, where she is an elementary counselor, and loved seeing all the kiddos.)

9) Sleeping in on a Saturday morning since mornings start early in the Ceylan household (Unfortunately, I never got to do this...too many last minute details before leaving the US.)

10) Watch Lost with my sister, Kelly. (Wednesday night we watched Lost. I am so glad Jin is back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment