Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

My mom & I finally arrived in TN after driving over 1,000 miles! (We made a "short" detour to Oxford, MS.) As much as I love Austin, I love being back in the South where I am now referred to as "ma'am". Ahhh....sweet tea & chivalry, here I come!

I'll be here for a few weeks before heading a little further east, landing in Turkey. What an adventure this year is going to be!

8 comments:

  1. So glad you made it home....and sooo glad you started a blog! I miss you already friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, these comments are from Olivia...not Todd...not sure why your blog's giving him all the credit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good trip! And I am glad to be able to follow your journey here! I love you friend! Enjoy your time in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll take the adventure with you through prayer! you will not be alone, my friend! i'm so, so, proud of you! love you and can't wait to stalk your blog. :) -susan jones-

    ReplyDelete
  5. It still baffles me how tennessee is more south than texas. :) Hope you enjoy your time at home so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm looking forward to all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for you! so excited on what is ahead! Loved your posts! looking forward to more! we love you!

    ReplyDelete